Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Featured in 'Quilts from 100 Blocks'



“Quilts from 100 Blocks” is a special issue released by Quiltmaker’s Magazine. Quilts featured in this issue were featured in previous volumes of the “100 Blocks” magazines.
I am pleased to say that I have a quilt featured in this special “Quilts from
100 Blocks” issue. The quilt uses my Ahoy block from Volume 1 and it turned out quite stunning. There are 18 quilts are featured and you will want to make each one. The magazine will be on the newsstands today.
Quiltmaker will be giving away 20 complimentary issues on their blog site today. Just go to www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures and look under Recent Posts for 'Rocks the Blocks'. Good Luck.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors and when I look at the diagram, the piecing isn't that difficult. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete