Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all have your shopping completed and lots of fabric bundles with your name on them under the tree. You may be wondering why this lady is on the computer instead the mall or kitchen. My last gift was wrapped this morning and is tucked under the tree.

Our family will be having Christmas dinner at our daughter and son-in-laws' new home this year. I do not have to cook Christmas dinner! My contributions to the feast have been purchased (Costco makes better pies than I do) and put in the frig. Dinner tonight will be light and easy.

All this preparation left me with a few hours to spend in my sewing room. I am trying to complete some UFO's. If I can complete a few items this season, I might be able to clear some space in my sewing room and that would be a Christmas present to myself.

Once again I wish you a happy holiday with family, friends, and blessings to you in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment