Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Dark and Light



Last night we had a thunder and lightning storm. I had class and I left my house 10 minutes earlier than necessary so I would be in ahead of the storm and not in it. All the way down the highway I could see flashes of lightening in my mirrors.

As I parked at my student’s home the wind caught up with me. It shook the car violently. I must admit I was nervous. Once inside her home the rain and thunder began and pounded for about 45 minutes before passing on.

This morning I sit on my screened porch writing this blog. The sun is shining, there is a light breeze, and the heat temperature as dropped 20*.  The breeze shakes the tree leaves and rain water falls down. It is beautiful and inspiring and last night’s storm is a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment