Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Snowing

It's snowing in Virginia. The first snow of the season. Wet sloppy stuff. No fun at all. It made the drive to the fabric store watchful of the road and the other drivers. I know I should have made the trip the day before or wait another day but I just have to buy the remaining item and finish the project.
The holidays are quickly upon us and I still have two more quilts to finish for Christmas. The outside decorations are up, we did that last week when the temperature was 68. Tomorrow we will start on the inside. I guess I'll get up an hour early next and spend it in the sewing room.

1 comment:

  1. Driving in snow is never fun in my book! We are having some nasty wind with single-digit wind chill today. Winter is definitely here!! Enjoy your early morning sew time.

    ReplyDelete